Nutrition and Dietetics Department has started to provide education since the 2018 – 2019 academic year.
In the light of the current scientific data and international standards, we aim to train dietitians who have unique values and who are open to improve themselves within the framework of Professional ethics by providing training and educational programs based on nutrition and diet and by offering research opportunities.
To be an exemplary educational institution training graduates who respects human rights, who have social responsibility and who adopt ethical values, and who contribute in conducting research for the healthy development of the society in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Graduates from the Nutrition and Dietetics Department have employment opportunities in various areas such as:
- Inpatient Treatment Institutions
- Renal Care Units
- Diabetes Education Centers
- Enteral-parenteral nutrition teams
- Private Diet Polyclinics
- Catering Industry (in kindergartens, schools, food factories, food and beverage services within hotels, and all institutions providing catering etc.)
- Food Industry
- In private or public institutions related to food and nutrition,
- In public health services; maternal and child health centers, family health centers, elderly care centers,
- Sport Centers
They can provide services such as research, education, treatment and rehabilitation in educational and research institutions.
They can work as executive dieticians